PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Kornfeil spol. s r.o., Company Identification No.: 43441980, with the registered office: Čejč 66, 696 14 Čejč, Czech Republic, within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), processes the personal data of visitors to the website: www.kornfeil.com.
We would like to inform you which of your personal data we collect, why we collect it, in what manner we use it and what your rights related to the personal data processing are.
What personal data do we process and why?
In the case that you send us a message via any of the contact forms on our website, we will process the following personal data you provide to us: name and surname, e-mail, phone number, or other data contained in the text of your message.
We will process the above-mentioned personal data for the purpose of replying to your question or request, or for creating an offer for goods or services and for negotiations on such an offer.
We will proceed in the same manner if you contact us via email or over the phone and provide us with your personal data.
How long will we store the personal data?
We will process the personal data for the necessary period. However, the maximum period is 1 year after the data is provided, unless another legal reason for processing the data subsequently arises.
Who has access to your personal data?
We process the personal data as a data controller. In connection with the provision of services, the personal data may be processed for us also by Justmighty s.r.o., Company Identification No.: 02997274, with the registered office: Palackého třída 291/51, Královo Pole, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic, a company that is contractually obliged towards us to protect your personal data and process it solely in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights in connection with the personal data processing:
- To ask us for information on which of your personal data we process and for details concerning its processing (the purposes and scope of processing, whom the data is made available to, where we obtained the data from, etc.);
- To ask for access to the personal data and have such data updated or corrected;
- To ask for the deletion of the personal data, or the limitation of its processing, if the data is no longer necessary for the specified purposes or if we no longer have a legal reason to process the personal data;
- To raise an objection against the personal data processing;
- To turn to our company or lodge a complaint in the case of any doubts concerning the observance of obligations relating to the personal data processing.
You may exercise all your rights by contacting us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.